Julip Bob!

I recently wrote a post all about Bob, but neglected to explain why. Here's the answer - Bob has arrived in Julip form! I am so happy to have such a beautiful portrait of a pony who I loved and who taught me to ride.


I have always though the Pit Pony mould was perfect for Bob and I know that Elli also has a portrait of him on it (who you can see in my Julip Live Photos post). However, having seen a modified version of the mould in a Julip spares batch I ordered him with feathering and a turned head. I am so pleased with the result!


Indoor photo just to keep showing off his gorgeous chestnut colouring:


Bob reunited with his old friend Goldie, getting him into some sort of trouble by the looks of things:


In other news, my Easter diorama came 6th in the competition - yay! Here are the prizes - a very fancy rosette ...


...and two bunnies! Thank you Laura!


Comments

Popular Posts