Happy Holidays

I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and is enjoying some time off!

I made a lot of decorations as gifts this year. They didn't all get photographed as it would be pretty repetitive, but here are a few of them.
We had our penguin themed tree again at home:
Unfortunately in November my hamster Nim passed away. His empty cage was just too sad, so we took in Charlotte from Support Adoption for Pets. She loves exploring the living room and the addition of a tree to climb (yes, climb) made her day.
Bonus photo of Charlotte destroying my Stablemates collection. She usually manages to leave most of them standing but the bay Quarter horse and pinto Arabian are her enemies and must be knocked down every time. 
We also visited Tom's parents and my parents on Christmas day and Boxing day. I love the tree my mum and my sister have put up: 
My mum's cats have enjoyed sleeping by the fire and sitting on all the guests' laps.
Whereas Jim, my grandma's cat, enjoyed getting into piles of wrapping paper, bags and boxes all of Boxing day.
Happy Christmas and a lovely New Year to everyone!

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your hamster. I hope you're doing ok. It takes a lot to open your heart to another animal, but it looks like Charlotte is already settling in and making you smile. It's really good of you to give a home to an animal in need :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! To be honest Charlotte is good medicine - Nim was older when he came to live with us and took a long time to trust us, but baby Charlotte wants to play all the time and climb on us! Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts