New Arrival: Breyer Breeds of the World Andalusian resin

My newest addition is the Breyer Breeds of the World Andalusian Resin.


I've had my eye on this model for a while and finally picked one up from Utterly Horses' Breyer stock sale. I wanted to buy two so I could repaint one but they were down to one left.


I like the sculpt a lot, which is saying a lot as I'm usually not a fan of horses in strange dramatic poses. Too difficult to tack up or pose in scene photographs!


Unfortunately, he arrived with paint missing off his near side, so although he is a pretty bay colour I think he will need to be repainted - one day, when I am feeling more confident. You can see the missing paint (and an alarming amount of dust for a new horse, oops) below.


He's certainly fun to photograph!

Comments

Popular Posts