Current projects

At the moment I'm working on a couple of things:

Firstly, a Schleich/MBH scale stable block. I started this last summer but going back to uni got in the way. Most recently added are the sliding bolts; it still needs bolts on the top doors, kick bolts, tie-up rings, door chains and a whole host of accessories.

This little horse is my first attempt at a lot of things - pastels, any customising bigger than Schleich size and eventually using mohair. I know he's not much in the scheme of things but I'm pretty pleased with how he's turning out. Saying that, he was meant to be chestnut and is decidedly palomino.

And no, even I can't pretend this is a project at all yet, it's just a Breyer Welsh pony with some fabric draped over him. But it should become a travel set and is reminding me to start my next set of projects before I go away. I want to make some photo backgrounds and show some of my OF models, try to produce a bay with pastels and make some little wooden jumps.

Comments

Popular Posts